Utility Company specializing in a variety of trenchless pipeline rehabilitation support services is seeking an experienced mechanic to troubleshoot and maintain CCTV equipment and Heavy Equipment Class 6-8 Trucks. Candidate must be able to perform heavy equipment preventive maintenance, repairs, and adjust air brakes. Excellent recording keeping is also required for maintaining all documentation of repairs.
This is an excellent opportunity for a hardworking and dedicated individual. We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits.
- Capability of troubleshooting and repairing CCTV equipment
- Repairing Construction Equipment Loaders, Skid Steers, Backhoes and other construction equipment as required
- Completing Daily VCRs
- Maintenance of Heavy Duty Trucks
- Use of hand and power tools
- Ability to follow all safety policies and procedures
- All other duties assigned by management team
- Must have a valid driver’s license
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive pay (based on experience)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Profit Sharing