The Project Estimator is responsible for producing budgets and detailed estimates on a wide variety of trenchless rehabilitation projects. This includes the sourcing of materials, equipment, sub-contractors, and labor to provide turn-key trenchless rehabilitation services for our customers.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of trenchless contracting and/or experience estimating projects requiring multiple services and products to successfully bid a job.
- Capable of applying intensive and diversified knowledge of principles and practices to broad areas of assignments
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to comprehend and source multiple trenchless installation methods and products
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Excel
- Ability to travel
- Prepare material takeoffs
- Review and check takeoffs
- Pricing of projects based on experience and cost history.
- Lead multidisciplinary estimating efforts
- Assist management in presenting estimates to clients.
- Create and maintain historic estimating cost
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management (preferred)
- 3 + years of estimating experience (preferably in related field)
- Experience in Traditional Open Cut and Trenchless Utility Construction Methods
- Experience with Pre Cast and Cast-in-Place Concrete